Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Texas Airsoft Team

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMain NTA Forum
Welcome Seven to the team!

HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE?

Go down 
+2
Azrael
Colt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Colt

Colt

HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? Empty
PostSubject: HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE?   HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Is anyone active anymore? I haven't been seeing any activity on this site. Did everyone just quit? This lack of activity makes me question if i should stay or not.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE?   HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Its summer,so people are probably out enjoying the weather instead of checking forums lol
Back to top Go down
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE?   HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Im still around. I am not going to be as active anymore due to personal reasons, but I'll check back here every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
death ops

PostSubject: just saying   HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:44 am

i was tracking lru's activity and when a lot of the players where kicked out the activty whent down majorly i dont know if this is a coincident or if they had to do something with each other so think about that

on a diffrent note i have started my own team of people but the problem is that im a leader on the field but not off so if u guys want to merge or if some of u would like to come over and help me i would really apreciate it plz respond to this
Back to top Go down
Fyzix

PostSubject: Re: HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE?   HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Yeah, still here. This one just gets lost in the sea of other forums that I surf every day. :p I do remember to come back when I get an inactivity warning, though. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Triarius

Triarius

PostSubject: Re: HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE?   HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Indeed. Gets lost in the pages I check. I have active members numbers so I don't need to check often
\.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE?   HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lethal Response Unit :: HI :: LRU News-
Jump to: