Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Texas Airsoft Team

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMain NTA Forum
Welcome Seven to the team!

Lookin' for some action!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
D-roc

D-roc

Lookin' for some action! Empty
PostSubject: Lookin' for some action!   Lookin' for some action! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Just got a brand new AK, looking to put together an airsoft war. Get back to me if your intrested!

*don't specifically know where this will be but probably will be like Vet. Park*
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for some action!   Lookin' for some action! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Most of us are only available for days at FAA with some advance planning.I'm not sure how many of us would show up to a backyard type of game
Back to top Go down
death ops

PostSubject: i will be there   Lookin' for some action! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:57 am

me and my crew will be there as longh as its not this weekend campingout with boyscouts
Back to top Go down
D-roc

D-roc

PostSubject: probably not this weekend   Lookin' for some action! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:35 pm

My allergies are killing me so probably next weekend
Back to top Go down
death ops

PostSubject: this is not only a backyaard batle   Lookin' for some action! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 pm

first off we got permision to use vets park the field from local police second if u want to se me and my squad in action come and u can give us pointers so its not just a backyard batle and it has a few dirfrent terian
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for some action!   Lookin' for some action! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:01 am

Considering I live a good 2 1/2 hours away,I'll have to pass for now
Back to top Go down
D-roc

D-roc

PostSubject: !update!   Lookin' for some action! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Im currently very sick, i should be better by monday or the max:Tuesday

I also would like this to be as professional as possible, so that means dont come expecting it to be a breeze, because it wont
Back to top Go down
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for some action!   Lookin' for some action! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Word of advice not a lot of guys would go to a backyard "Airsoft War" If you want to get together with people then plan a day at FAA or DFWAP.
Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for some action!   Lookin' for some action! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:09 pm

For the love of god make sure you get permission from the local police AND let any surrounding areas know that you are weilding REPLICA "guns" and they are not real.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001911319660
death ops

PostSubject: airsoft war   Lookin' for some action! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:46 pm

next satday we will have a airsoft war at veterans park we have permission from local police
i would like as many people there there will be at least fifteen people already if i can get a couple more that would be good its a backyard ish battle but we have done this many other times and it works it also keeps us in practice so its cool you can also talk lru stuff in person

really important if u do come let me know how many people your bringing and all the guns u can bring we have about three guys that buy all the ammo but dont have guns so i normally let them barrow some also the team has a giant thing of guns we have all bought together but really if its not incontinent plz come also the time/date is flexible so if there is a time that suites u better tell me we can work something out thank u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for some action!   Lookin' for some action! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lookin' for some action!
Page 1 of 1