Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Texas Airsoft Team

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMain NTA Forum
Welcome Seven to the team!

New Squad: Battle Damage Assessment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SemperFi

New Squad: Battle Damage Assessment Empty
PostSubject: New Squad: Battle Damage Assessment   New Squad: Battle Damage Assessment EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Squad Bio:
Name of Squad: Battle Damage Assessment
Origin: Austin
Members: 5
Designation: Scout Sniper Team

Personal Bio:
Actual Name: Zachary Miller
Forum Name: SemperFi
Email: asgiman@ gmail.com (remove space)
Call Sign: Shock-and-Awe
Occupation: Freshman at Bowie High School, E-4 Cadet Senior Airman
Experience: First gun~4.5 years Serious Airsofting~1 year
Gear:
-Slightly upgraded G4-A3 blowback, (optional) up to ~460fps, 6.01mm 510mm precision inner barrel, >20rps
-KJW Full Metal 1911

About me:
First off I'm sorry that my call sign (Shock-and-Awe) is kind of long, that's do to my rifles ROF. I am a good, charismatic leader, loyal, and definitely not reserved. I know how to use the high ROF of my primary rifle, and can move are quickly. My gear consists of ACU (trying to get a good set of either MARPAT or Multicam) with a cheap tactical vest, BlackHawk SERPA holster ($30, kydex, reliable, recommended), Maroon beret with USMC Jump wings, and Nerf Axe/Sword. If you want pictures then there are two of me in Fast Action Airsoft of Fort Worth's facebook page in their 3-17-12 folder pt1. I apologize because of the lack of pictures of me, I was running around to fast and shooting everybody. I am good at both being up front and leading the charge and providing precision fire. I am a native Texan, think that there should be less gun laws, uses proper grammar, spits, holds doors open before the ladies, says "Yall", and loves the Lord and the USMC!

My Place in BDA:
I am currently the second in command, following Christopher Doane, also known as Spades. I am basically the voice of BDA, and much more fluent in online forums, research, and publicity. EX: I found a working 4x ACOG style sight with working thread for under $100! (working thread=no batteries illuminated sight, pretty good).

Any question or comment about BDA or me then just ask, although questions like my phone number will be responded to with an "I don't know," even though I do.
Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

PostSubject: Re: New Squad: Battle Damage Assessment   New Squad: Battle Damage Assessment EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Glad to know there's another AFJROTC Cadet around. C/2nd Lieutenant Cody Paulsen here. I go by bodycount. I'm the technical geek for this forum and your one and only grammar nazi. If you could get all the members of your squad on that'd be great. I will contact Aerosmith get your squad your own name color. Smile Happy hunting and welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001911319660
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: New Squad: Battle Damage Assessment   New Squad: Battle Damage Assessment EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Sniper team that sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Squad: Battle Damage Assessment   New Squad: Battle Damage Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

New Squad: Battle Damage Assessment
Page 1 of 1