Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Texas Airsoft Team

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMain NTA Forum
Welcome Seven to the team!

Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Colt

Colt

Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op Empty
PostSubject: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:01 pm

On NTA Geddon has been talking about a zombie op and i really want to go. It sounds like it will be groups of humans surviving against other groups and zombies. Im going to bring my M9 and a sniper for this one.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:00 pm

I won't be there. I'll be boycotting Geddon ops for personal reasons. With a small exception possibly being made for the Star Wars OP.
Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:10 pm

I might be there. Ask my friend to use his Zombie Killer Very Happy. I don't want to shut this sport out completely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001911319660
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:24 am

Have recently realized Geddon is an arsehole,so with the possible exception of Dead Space pt. 2,Mass Effect,or something else based on epic-as-duck video games,I'm with Aero
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:36 pm

What made you realize it Azreal?
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Some of the things I saw him post during the time I had him as a friend on Facebook made me want to strangle him -_-'
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 pm

He reminds me a lot of NukeDoc. Comes in brand new to the sport, brown noses the admins, next thing you know he's a god.
Back to top Go down
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Ah i know QUITE a Few people like that so i know how it feels but Geddon has some cool ideas for Ops that interest me So I'm going to do those things for now.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Like I said I'm not completely boycotting his events,but I don't care for the guy so I'm probably going to steer clear of them for the most part
Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 pm

I should be able to make it. Anderson is also going as well as far as I know. I'll be rolling with him. Maybe recruit some noobs into our denton squad. I understand that Geddon may not be the best of people, but lets not start bashing him on our forum. I personally don't care if you own the team or are a squad leader, i will delete your comment.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Easy killer.Lets not abuse admin powers just yet...

Aero and I are just stating opinions on the guy and why we don't like him.Not like we've got an entire thread dedicated to pointing out his flaws or making jokes at his expense
Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:13 pm

It was just a slight little warning i guess? lol im not really bitching i just dont want them to you know visit our site and see that. or new members looking at it and like OOOOH LETS GO TATTLE CAUSE IM COOL.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:17 pm

If Geddon gets wind of my view of him it won't bother me in the least.I'd rather be a honest,hated person that the kiss-ass that everyone loves
Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:28 pm

I just don't want any drama coming up within the airsoft world MORE than there already is.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Fair enough,but I wouldn't worry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op   Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op Empty

Back to top Go down

Geddon's Upcoming (Hopefully) Zombie Op
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lethal Response Unit :: Ops :: Upcoming Ops.-
Jump to: