Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Texas Airsoft Team

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMain NTA Forum
Welcome Seven to the team!

I was told to post this by "Colt"

Go down 
+2
Aerosmith
Hawks484
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawks484

I was told to post this by "Colt" Empty
PostSubject: I was told to post this by "Colt"   I was told to post this by "Colt" EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Name: Alex Kurilecz
Callsign: Angel or Hawk (I've never played before, go figure, but this is what my friends call me so...)
Location: North Dallas (If you need specifics ill PM you back)
Airsofting Experience: If paintball counts then a little
About yourself: I'm 14 and love guns (not obsessed you see just like them a lot!) and used to play a lot of Call of Duty and battlefield until that couldn't satisfy my need to pull a trigger, the lack of actual tactics bothered me to, and so i tried paintball for a couple of months. That had the real action and adrenaline that I was looking for, but no tactics. I'm a team oriented person, which when i remembered airsoft googled it up and found out more about it, so i decided it wouldn't hurt to try, so i went to a match and watched (i'm a little on the shy side and had no idea how friendly you guys are!) and got hooked. So here i am now knocking on the door. To sum it up I've got: no experience, no gear, but enough money to get basics from what i see. I'm a quick learner and can't wait to start playing!

-I'm not sure where this goes but i'm new so, hi!
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: I was told to post this by "Colt"   I was told to post this by "Colt" EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Welcome to the boards sir. If you've got any questions don't be afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: I was told to post this by "Colt"   I was told to post this by "Colt" EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:40 pm

If you look around you can probably find used gear for cheap,either here or on NTA.
Back to top Go down
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: I was told to post this by "Colt"   I was told to post this by "Colt" EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Long time no see. Smile Welcome to LRU I am at DFWAP almost every month.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: I was told to post this by "Colt"   I was told to post this by "Colt" EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:49 am

I personally am at FAA almost every weekend. So there will always be a person on team at a field you go to. Or at least that's the hope.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Midnightlove102
Fyzix

PostSubject: Re: I was told to post this by "Colt"   I was told to post this by "Colt" EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Welcome to the boards/team, Angel! We'll be nice to you just as long as you call your hits! There was WAY too much of not calling hits at 6AH2 last night. Oh, brother... Rolling Eyes

I'm gonna try to be at FAA soon. Hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was told to post this by "Colt"   I was told to post this by "Colt" Empty

Back to top Go down

I was told to post this by "Colt"
Page 1 of 1