Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Texas Airsoft Team

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMain NTA Forum
Welcome Seven to the team!

Roles for off the field

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Colt

Colt

Roles for off the field Empty
PostSubject: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Can we have out of game roles like recruitment, sponsership team, etc
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Good thoughts Colt. I'll get with Azrael and we'll put together roles. These people will be recruitment officers and sponsorship officers, but will not be actual officers on the field. I will also be putting together a committee to go over sponsorship applications as well as a committee to review recruiting applications.
Back to top Go down
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:35 pm

I could recruit. Just saying kinda already am hinting it with a new kid on NTA.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:47 pm

I'd like to help with something. Aero just hit me up with what you want me to do. (I'm not that much younger than Azy) And I like what you said about an applicant review committee. Picking up random people off the forum and NTA may not always be good choices.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Colt, since Paulsen is busy with finals could you do an advertisement for LRU? I'll PM you the template, and if anyone else would like to help with that then that would be awesome. It seems that a majority of new members seem to be coming from us picking them up on forums rather than them actually applying.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:32 am

Forums is probably the best place to recruit,just use good judgement when offering.If the person seems like a dishonest,hit-shrugging type,don't bother,but if its a new kid that just needs to learn the ropes I'll gladly teach them myself.Besides where else can we really look?I dunno about you guys but the airsoft scene in my town is next to nonexistent
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:05 am

As far as recruitment goes I would hope that people that have been playing recently have been spreading the word about LRU. I agree that forums seem to be a good place to recruit but I think an advertisement for LRU would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:38 am

Should it be like a new topic/post or what. Ive met some people last week at dfwap and they seemed like good candidates for LRU. ill do some talking at games i go to. One thing I firmly believe that having a LRU T-shirt with our callsign, infield and offfield roles would help advertise at pickup games.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:17 am

I agree, we need to get those t-shirts in the works. I'll PM you the template, it would be a new topic on NTA.
Back to top Go down
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Got it.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Colt, I have PMd you the template. Please email me a copy for approval prior to posting on NTA.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:54 pm

As for T-shirts it'll only take all of 30 mins to get them put together and ordered,I just don't have the money to do it myself and I figure it'll be better to wait till after the holidays to hit you guys up for some Paypal action
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roles for off the field   Roles for off the field Empty

Back to top Go down

Roles for off the field
Page 1 of 1