Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Texas Airsoft Team

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMain NTA Forum
Welcome Seven to the team!

Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Colt

Colt

Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA. Empty
PostSubject: Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA.   Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:31 am

Well as the title reads I got a kmp9r. It's tan and it's LOUD. Runs out of its mag on full auto in like 2 seconds. It's a GREAT CQB/builling clearing primary and it's a good sniper/field secondary.
Back to top Go down
chopstix

chopstix

PostSubject: Re: Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA.   Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA. EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:06 am

Yea those are pretty beast.

Are you using Green Gas or Propane?
Back to top Go down
Fyzix

PostSubject: Re: Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA.   Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:21 am

Very nice. I'm jelly. How much did you pay?
Back to top Go down
Triarius

Triarius

PostSubject: Re: Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA.   Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Now we have 3 people with KMP9's ahahahahaha! This. Will. Be. Fun... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA.   Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:43 pm

I didn't pay i traded a crappy grenade launcher IMO for it and its broken at the moment. I know the problem i know a way to fix it but i can't fix it improper tools
Back to top Go down
Triarius

Triarius

PostSubject: Re: Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA.   Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Bring it to DFWAP and I can help you with it. Since I have one I probably have to tools.
Back to top Go down
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA.   Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:17 pm

The Recoil Buffer Pad (methinks its Called) Has come OFF of its SCREWS and i can't screw it on by twisting it on b/c there are TWO screws. if it is off of its screws or out of the gun entirely the bolt will lock back and expel all the gas from the mag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA.   Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just got a KWA KMP9R from lineages sniper from NTA.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lethal Response Unit :: Gear and Tech :: Pistols-
Jump to: