Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Lethal Response Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Texas Airsoft Team

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMain NTA Forum
Welcome Seven to the team!

Official team uniform/camo?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrael

Azrael

Official team uniform/camo? Empty
PostSubject: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:48 am

I know a lot of ideas have been thrown out there,but have we made a final decision?I personally like the tiger pants/black shirt combination but anything works for me as long as it isn't stupid expensive.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:36 am

I'll be putting up a poll within the next few days once we have all the recruits.
Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:57 pm

i recommend having two different types of uniforms, green and tan. Woodland is pretty cheap and i believe tri color desert is pretty cheap also. its really hard to have a ONE set uniform when maybe u cant wear that uniform at a certain gamer/op
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001911319660
Aerosmit

PostSubject:    Official team uniform/camo? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:43 pm

The thing is Cody, I want us to stand out from the crowd, so regular woodland/tri-color won't do. I'm looking at Vegetato/Tiger for green, and Desert DPM for tan. That could change though. I'm getting my ideas in order right now.
Back to top Go down
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:37 pm

How about desert MARPAT it's pretty unique and looks awesome and high tech.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Well right now we are looking at having 2 uniforms: Green and Tan. I have a poll set up for our tan uniform and I should have one set up soon for green.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Desert MARPAT would be nice on my end.I have to get either it or Desert 3C for Op:Iron Horse
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:35 am

For games not dependent on uniform color are we still going to run a sort of contractor look with custom t-shirts?If so I was going to take some initiative and look into ordering them.I'll need a better resolution picture of the LRU logo or detail of it to redraw it though cause I can't tell what it is to save my life xD
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Yup that's the plan. Here's a link to all pictures of the patch that have been made on the original LRU forums. http://teamlru.forumotion.net/t210-team-patch?highlight=team+patch
Back to top Go down
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:14 pm

I am fine with most combinations, as long as its not crazy expensive. If we are looking to stand out, how about ATACS? I personally have woodland MARPAT, but a lot of people use it. Multicam is nice, but again its fairly expensive.

I think a black polo shirt and tan pants would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:33 pm

I run something similar at games that allow contractor looks but I really don't care for tan.I like the idea of Tiger Stripe or w/e.I have yet to see someone do that as part of a PMC set-up
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:01 pm

I love ATACS but I get this feeling it's going to be the next multicam: everyone will have it. That's why I'm looking at CADPAT right now.
Back to top Go down
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:20 pm

I think for pickup games such as DFWAP and Forney PMC would look good. Also personal opinion but I think the LRU shirts should have LRU printed on back very large and the Emblem on the right shoulder with American flag facing away on left.
Tan camo: desert MARPAT (please)
Green camo: CADPAT (looks awesome but don't get the ones that fade)
Pickup: tan pants with LRU shirt. Or LRU shirt with whatever pants
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:22 pm

I like the PMC idea. Perhaps we will go with that most of the time and more common, cheaper, camos for games where we need an actual uniform.
Back to top Go down
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Or we could MARPAT out. When in dought MARPAT out
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Not a big MARPAT fan actually. I was thinking more along the lines of tricolor.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:02 pm

I've looked into it and I've found a website that allows custom athletic t-shirts.Right now I've put the LRU logo on the back with name/rank/position on the front but I'm willing to take suggestions on the shirt design.Also,I need to know how many of you will commit to buying one within reasonable prices as the company has better offers for orders of 6+ shirts
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Here's a link to the design: http://www.customink.com/lab/?cid=kkt0-000m-45w0

Azrael, I love the design, I changed it a little so that the Wording on the front was more on the breast, the original was close to the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:09 am

I like that design. However I wear a pc so the back would be covered. I suggest doing something on the sleeves. That or we make patches .
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:12 am

I was gonna go patches, that way we do have something to put on our BDUs when we wear uniforms.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:44 am

I use either a full vest or a chest rig usually so I know what you mean but for games where I run just a belt or for pre/post games and breaks we can show off the t-shirt with pride.Patches are a good idea for BDUs though.

...Now that I think about it I think there was an option to put decals on the sleeve.We could always put the LRU logo there so its seen no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:47 pm

I'm still working on the coloring for the patch. It will take time but i will have it done. I recommend waiting till the patch is done, incorporate it into the shirt, patches, etc. Just my .02
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001911319660
Colt

Colt

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:48 pm

We could put LRU patch on back and ride shoulder with call sign and rank on the left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm thinking emblem on back and right sleeve, and keep the name/rank where it is.
Back to top Go down
Azrael

Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:54 pm

For the shirts the patch will probably works best as is.White contrasts with black nicely,no need to color it.But for patches to go on BDUs color will work fine me thinks.

I'm open to suggestions on the shirt design.Nothing is set in stone till we find a design everyone likes and I have a defenite number of people to order for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official team uniform/camo?   Official team uniform/camo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Official team uniform/camo?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next